While the CS2 competitive season is still in its early stages, professional teams have yet to make substantial roster changes, and it's wild.
With so many news and reports surfacing every other day, it takes time to keep track and distinguish between official statements and rumors. For that reason, this article is the perfect destination to find the latest signings and roster changes.
We'll update the article with the latest signings within minutes of the announcements, so be sure to check for any further changes.
- FaZe Clan signs FROZEN, replacing Twistzz who's set to join Team Liquid.
- ENCE bids farwell to Snappi and sAw.
- ENCE signs gla1ve and kuben as IGL/head coach duo.
- Team Liquid part ways with Patsi.
- Team Liquid part ways with their head coach daps.
- Team Liquid bench oSee.
- Rainwaker released from Team Liquid.
- Twistzz returns to Liquid alongside CadiaN and skullz.
- Heroic benches cadiaN and signs dupreeh until the end of the year.
- Stavn and "jabbi were benched.
On October 4, Heroic took the CS2 community by surprise with their announcement of benching Casper "cadiaN" Møller, the long-serving in-game leader of their squad.
For years, this all-Danish team had been one of the most consistently successful CS:GO teams globally. However, their performance at ESL Pro League Season 18 in September, just before CS2's official release, could have been better.
In response, Heroic signed Peter "dupreeh" Rasmussen on October 23 to temporarily fill cadiaN's position until the end of the year. But the plot took another twist on October 25 when Heroic decided to temporarily bench Matin "stavn" Lund and Jakob "jabbi" Nygaard.
Heroic found themselves in a challenging situation when stavn and jabbi allegedly forced the organization to choose between them and cadiaN, with the condition of removing the in-game leader.
Despite having nearly ten months left on their contracts, they made arrangements with Astralis, which was considered as a back-stab.
- The Falcons bench their core roster, leaving only BOROS.
After reports of the organization's attempt to sign a superstar team, the Falcons have been a hot topic within the CS community.
The Falcons made significant changes by benching four players after acquiring the legendary CS:GO coach Danny "zonic" Sørensen in October. The Saudi organization is said to be in the process of constructing a roster that includes Emil "Magisk" Reif, Marco "Snappi" Pfeiffer, and Mohammad "BOROS" Malhas.
There was considerable anticipation for NiKo's move to the Falcons, with many considering it a "done deal." However, the deal ultimately fell, as the Bosnian superstar decided to remain with G2, committing to his current team.
- G2 is reportedly benching jks.
- nexa returns to the organization after almost two years.
- s1mple to take a break from competitive CS2.
Oleksandr "s1mple" Kostyljev confirmed that he's taking a break from competitive CS2 to "fix documents and take care of other people in my life." The player didn't participate in the first major CS2 tournament, IEM Sydney. He's now open to considering offers with the possibility of transitioning into a primary rifler role.
NAVI officially replaced s1mple with up-and-coming AWPer Ihor "w0nderful" Zhdanov from Sprout.
The French organization has signed former Fnatic star mezii to replace Magisk, who's reportedly joining Falcons and their superstar team.
- Sh1ro steps down from Cloud9 and is open to offers, to be replaced by Boombl4.
When C9 announced their CIS version of a superstar team, everyone expected the lineup to become a title-winning team. However, the reality was far from that. The team struggled to find their footing, and despite a change looming, no one expected it to be Dmitriy "sh1ro" Sokolov.
Ninjas in Pyjamas
- NIP benched hampus and replaced him with es3tag.
- ALEX joins NIP from Movistar Riders.
NIP decided to bench their captain, Hampus "hampus" Poser, following poor results towards the end of the CS:GO era.
Patrick "es3tag" Hansen replaced him, and despite having a solid performance in his new role, NiP's general manager, Björn "THREAT" Pers, announced on October 25 that the team plans to sign a new in-game leader in the future.
- jabbi and stavn join Astralis, replacing buzz and b0RUP.
- fnatic moves dexter to the inactive roster.
- fnatic signs bodyy, MATYS and kyuubii to form their new roster with KRIMZ and afro.