This article compiles the versatile operators that players should always have on hand, regardless of the map and the chosen target by the enemies. The rating is calculated based on the game mechanics plus the current Pick Rate and Win Rate of Operators. When players have them on their team, they have a high probability of getting good results and winning a round. All players are divided into defenders and attackers.
Best Attackers Tier List
Thatcher is a strong attack operator. Without his abilities, it would have been more difficult for the team to push into the target zone. The EMP Grenades are his advantage. He can disable the electronic gadgets of defenders in a large area. Another advantage is his weaponry. The L85A2 is a solid choice. This weapon does a lot of damage and is suitable for long-range combat. The AR33 assault rifle and the M590A1 shotgun are good for close and medium-range combat.
- Mass gadget disabling.
- Powerful guns.
- Devices like his claymore help him achieve secondary goals(to cover flanks or become a decoy) after helping him in a hard breach.
- The only real drawback to Thatcher is how frequently he is banned in Rainbow Six multiplayer.
- One recommendation is to use this operator combined with a hard-breacher such as Thermite or Ace to increase Synergy.
- When hard breaching with Thatcher, it is imperative to time your EMP Grenades well with the team's hard breacher. First, disable all defenses, then throw a second grenade right when the hard breacher deploys his gadget.
Ace is a universal soldier. He carries a Russian AK-12 assault rifle, a P9 pistol, and M1014 shotgun. His skills, a mix of Hibana and Thermite abilities, are helpful on any map. He has three S.E.L.M.A. throwing projectiles, which work much faster than other devices to destroy the defenders' fortified walls. If there is room on the surface, the S.E.L.M.A. will drop down and explode again, creating a large hole through which attackers can enter.
- Quick hard breach.
- Causes enemies to panic.
- There are many ways to stop a "SELMA" detonation. A dropped "SELMA" can be intercepted by Jager's COG or MagNET Wamai, and Mute Jammers can also stop the detonation.
- It is possible to reduce the strong horizontal recoil of the AK-12 by attaching a compensator to the barrel.
- Don't just rely on Ace. It is better to have someone like Maverick or Hibana next to him to make the breakthrough more effective.
This operator has an excellent high-damage weapon, andthe main strength is to overwhelm the enemy with firepower. Her KS79 Lifeline can fire two concussion grenades and two impact grenades. Because she can quickly make holes to penetrate with impact grenades or with concussion grenades, which can bounce off walls quite a bit, she can concuss any enemies hiding in corners.
- High offensive power.
- Useful secondary gadget.
- Solid armor and speed rating.
- Aside from the ability to make entry holes, her gameplay is very self-centric.
- Long reload time and strong recoil.
- With the LMG-E and the Silencer, players can play as long-range support. Because the others will not know where the shots are coming from, even when it hits them. Silencers hide the directional indicator and sound.
Twitch is one of the most tactical operators in Siege and can play various roles. With the help of a Shock Drone, which can shoot lasers and disable enemy gadgets, she can play the role of a powerful hacking tool. She has a fast F2 machine gun, a powerful 417 rifle, an SG-CQB shotgun, a P9 pistol, an LFP 586 revolver, a Claymore mine, and a smoke bomb.
- Heavy firepower.
- Shock drones are still very efficient in clearing utility.
- Drones are susceptible to Mute interference and Bandit shock wires if they get close to them.
- Send drones into objectives when the defenders are busy fighting against teammates.
- Twitch has one of the best guns in the attacking lineup, so make sure to help teammates by taking some gunfights.
Best Defenders Tier List
Smoke has the perfect set of abilities to control positions and block territories. He can effectively stop a blistering onslaught of smokestacks, even if the attackers are led by Montagne. Among the weapons, the operator has an M590A1 shotgun, SMG-11 and FMG-9 submachine guns, and a P226 Mk25 pistol. Extra devices are represented by a folding shield and barbed wire. His special gadget is the “Reagent Z8”, which releases gas and damages everyone.
- Area denial.
- Crowd control.
- A special gadget can also damage teammates.
- The most important thing when playing as Smoke is to live up to the last minute of combat and then drop toxic babes, which poison the air over a large area for 10 seconds.
- The suppressed P226 Mk 25 handgun will allow the user to shoot attacker gadgets without alerting enemies.
This operator's weapon is a 44 Mag with a sniper scope. This means that the attacking side will have a hard time. In addition, he has a TCSG12 long-range shotgun, LFP586 revolver, AUG A3, C4, and barbed wire. This operator is the only one who can protect the hatches from Hibana charges. Lately, though, Kaid has been used to jam walls as well, especially since Thatcher is almost always banned.
- High firepower.
- Heavy armor.
- Slow movement.
- When deciding which areas to electrify, ask a team what their plan is. In some scenarios, teammates may intend to play over the target, in which case reinforcing and electrifying the hatch will not be useful.
- If the defended object has outward-facing walls and there are no breach rejection operators left on the team, focus on electrifying the outer surfaces.
This operator has one of the most important gadgets, the grenade deflection system. Bonus is a good weapon - the 416-C Carbine rifle. Jager is great at taking out most enemy projectiles except grenades. For example, Hibana's X-Kairos or Ace's SELMA.
- High-damage guns.
- Best at countering enemy projectiles.
- Completely vulnerable while putting up his special gadget.
- Low current round count.
- Learn the unique frag grenade spots on Ranked maps such as the Cool Vibes stairs on Coastline that can be made from the rooftop drone hole.
- When playing as this operator, the player must act quickly. The player must drop his Magpie ADS gadgets in the best possible places, grab the Rook's armor plates if available, and then drop the reinforcements, all before the 30-second timer runs out.
With three “Black Eye” cameras, Valkyrie can provide the crucial information needed to win a round. The cameras, when thrown off the map, help defenders play aggressively during sorties, and the on-the-spot camera can be used to throw a C4 from below at an unsuspecting attacker. She is armed with D50 pistol,MPX submachine gun, and a shotgun. Expendables: a concussion grenade and a C4.
- The unique “Black Eye” camera makes Valkyrie one of the strongest operators in Rainbow Six Siege.
- With the launch of Y7S1, all cameras placed outside the map will get disabled after a 10-second-timer.
- Place “Valk Cams” where enemies can't see them. Behind furniture or other objects.