The esports betting industry is growing rapidly and striving to be prominent in the global betting scene. Despite the fact that it has not yet reached such a scale as betting on traditional sports, the popularity of the direction allows us to conclude that eSports is a fairly competitive discipline. According to experts' forecasts, the development of the esports industry has just begun.
New major projects appear on the professional esports scene every few years, which attract attention not only from players but also from bettors. And if online blackjack chances are almost impossible to evaluate, then it is quite possible to conduct a full-fledged analysis in esports betting. Knowing the strengths of a particular team, the condition of the athletes, and taking into account other factors can significantly increase your chances of a successful bet.
Today, there are a large number of games for which eSports tournaments and competitions are held. At the same time, there are projects that are especially popular. You can place bets on these games in almost any bookmaker.
We have compiled a list of games on which bets are accepted most often. Perhaps you can find something interesting for yourself in this list. Carefully study the rules of a particular game, as well as familiarize yourself with the market of available bets, in order to choose the most suitable option for yourself.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) is one of the most popular shooters that has been successfully operating in the esports arena for several decades. This is a first-person game in which you need to take one of the sides - on the side of terrorists or special forces.
The functions of one team are to plant bombs at the indicated points and guard the charges until they explode. You can also try to kill all the players from the opposing team so that the victory is also counted.
The functions of the second team include the destruction of the terrorists or the disposal of the bomb. It is also possible to prevent the terrorists from placing charges within the specified time. For each victory, the team receives one point. In order for the match to be considered completely victorious, it is necessary to accumulate at least 16 points.
When the teams have played 15 rounds, they will automatically switch roles. It is worth noting that the bomb mode is one of the many options. Also here you can play survival, rescue hostages and much more.
CS:GO is one of the most recognized esports games in the world, offering intense competition, dynamic gameplay and a simple interface. At the same time, the game is also quite spectacular, so bettors like to watch matches.
If you want to start betting on CS:GO, it will not be difficult; finding bookmakers offering bets on this type of eSports is quite easy.
What games still deserve attention
We've put together a few more games that might be interesting to watch if you're a fan of esports and like to bet:
- League of Legends (LoL). It is one of the most popular online games in the world. Created by Riot Games in 2009, this multiplayer MOBA (battle arena) game has gained worldwide recognition, creating a vibrant esports scene spanning China, Europe, Brazil, and many other countries. With over 150 million active players, LoL is successfully fitting into esports betting and is one of the current key disciplines.
- Dota 2 also belongs to the MOBA genre, similar to LoL, and includes a competition between two teams to capture key buildings on the map. These games have similar elements but differ in teams, characters, and so on. Dota 2 is also very popular among bettors and is one of the three most popular disciplines for eSports betting. Bookmakers provide many markets for this game.
- FIFA. Despite its not as widespread popularity as CS:GO, LoL, and Dota 2, the game remains one of the most popular games in the world and finds its place in the esports betting market. This game has simple rules and bets on it are similar to traditional soccer betting.
- Fortnite. The battle royale genre has also become very popular over the past decade. Fortnite is one of the dominant games in this genre. It combines cartoonish graphics and fast-paced battles in an addictive gameplay. Here you will need to collect resources and weapons and build buildings for defense. You can play the game on your own or in a team with your friends.
- Valorant, a new first-person shooter game developed by Riot Games, has also already managed to win over its audience. This game has quickly gained popularity since its release in 2020, with several significant tournaments organized around it.
Call of Duty is another long-running franchise that has a huge fan base around the world. This series is successfully developing in esports; leagues are created, and various competitions are held on it.
From all of the above, we can conclude that the world of eSports betting is currently at the stage of active growth and development. Now you better have great opportunities in this area - you can always choose a sports discipline for yourself. Bettors now find themselves presented with an exciting range of options within the esports betting sphere. With various sports disciplines, tournaments, and leagues to choose from, individuals have the freedom to tailor their betting experiences according to their personal preferences and knowledge. Whether one is drawn to the intensity of first-person shooters, the strategy of real-time strategy games, or the thrill of battle royale titles, the world of esports betting caters to a wide spectrum of tastes.