Valorant has become the most-viewed game on Twitch in 2022. The game battles were watched for more than 1.12 billion hours in total, according to the analytical service, Esports Charts.
According to the report, this is almost twice as many views as CS:GO has collected, the games of the iconic shooter were watched by 684.7 million hours in the outgoing year.
At the same time, CS:GO surpassed Valorant in peak views. At a record moment, more than 1.6 million people watched the CS:GO broadcasts.
Closes the TOP-3 Apex Legends with 640.97 million hours of watching in 2022.
Most watched shooters on Twitch in 2022
- Valorant (1.126B hours)
- CS:GO (684.7M hours)
- Apex Legends (640.97M hours)
- Fortnite (599.49M hours)
- CoD:Warzone (416.48M hours)
- Escape From Tarkov 269.62M hours)
- Rust (267.62M hours)
- Overwatch 2 (215.29M hours)
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (120.85M hours)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (102.8M hours)
Image: Esports Charts